Monday, October 13, 2008

What have you done lately?



YouDontKnowMe invites you to SocialVibe.com :
Hey guys!
Guess what?
I have found a new way to make a difference.
Most of you have probably already heard of Social Vibe.
It's a site where you earn "points" and then those points are turned into money that goes to a certain cause.
You can choose your own cause and your own sponsor and you earn points by doing things as simple as logging on, putting up photos, taking personality surveys, and telling your friends about it.
Causes include organizations like To Write Love On Her Arms (the cause I chose, if you were wondering), Invisible Children, and PETA.
There are sponsors like Volcom, Hello Kitty, Converse (my sponsor), and sooo many more.
I've only been on social vibe for a week and I already have 780 points. My cause has only achieved 14% of it's goal and has raised about $19, 000.
C'mon guys, I know your'e always on the internet already! You might as well make a difference while you're at it.
It's free and probably the easiest thing in the world.
I'd tell you a lot more but you're just gonna have to sign up and see
:)


Oh, and by the way
Could I sound any more like a commercial?
Jeeeez.
=p

1 comment:

.... said...

Hahaha. For a moment there, I thought you were a commercial!

"Did someone get into Marki's blog?"

:P