Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve

Began with a lovely morning in San Diego, watching Family Guy with my best friend Ashley Marie Macho.
I almost didnt anticipate my grandparents coming to get me at all.
But soon enough the doorbell rang and I dragged my feet out of Ashley's humongous, beautiful home and into a silver Toyota Forerunner (i dont even know if thats spelled right).
On the way home I stopped by my friend Kevin's house cause the wonderful guy that he is got me a present. It was the Dark Knight! Loooove it! I felt really bad that I didnt have money to get him something.
Then I went home and hugged the 'rents cause i hadnt seen them in three days. I dont think they missed me that much this time.
I went to my friend Alexa's house to wish her a merry christmas and give her my gift, which wasnt they greatest but it was something.
Then my family and I piled into the car and enjoyed our legs cramping up during the 3 hour detour to Riverside.
Man, oh, man am i grateful for my Nino's family. Every christmas eve i spend with them I have such a great time.
Our tradition is a little different.
We started out with the most delicious homemade meal I've ever had. Tamales, rice and beans. Ohh myy it was heaven on a plate!
Then we all sat in a circle and passed around the polar express, each taking a turn reading.
Then we sang christmas carols, sounding a little goofy cause some didnt know they words and some were already drunk..
Then santa came! (*cough* my cousin Matt dressed in a costume)
Santa gave me some nice jeans for christmas.
After Santa came, we had to leave cause we had a long ride home.
When i got home i passed out on the couch (cause my grandparents were on my bed)
Santa was really, really loud.

No comments: